Saturday, December 29, 2012

Just a heads-up

I know I haven't been posting a lot. Heck I haven't even played Lotro in a while.
The reason is I've been engrossed in my studies and some other stuff that came along.

Anyway, I hope to be able to get back to posting regularly after exams are done (end of january).

First thing I'm going to try and get done will be the images thread at the lotro forums:
http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?487913-Visages-from-the-Lord-of-the-Rings-Online

Running the new instances is also on schedule, as well as something about the other changes (open-tapping being spread is notable).
As new content comes out, I'll still try to form an opinion about it and write a review.

Aside from that, I'm not a 100% sure about other stuff. I might go and complete my dungeon, talk a bit about different kinds of monsters or even something about coding. And of course the occasional neat thing I find.

No comments:

Post a Comment