It has been some time since the last update to the game, as the developers were planning a big rebuild of Pandimus. This will happen in a series of patches and updates, the first of which is coming soon!
Without further ado, here is what's coming up:
- Increase of server stability, enabling the possibility of the servers to handle up to 300 players.
- A (back-end) change will be made to the mailing system as well, which will decrease loading times of your maibox.
Web and other pages
- The homepage will be reworked. No details are given as to the nature of the changes though.
- Maybe not something for you players but mods can expect improvements, something like a special page for mods to get a better handle of our powers.
- Once the game starts working better, there's also something planned for the wiki (incorporating a new idea).
- Changes to skills and new skills for just about every mastery out there.
- Combat against monsters will be manual as is the case with dueling.
The arena will probably stay auto-battling for a while until a new system is figured out.
- A new itemization system :
that way you will have always interesting and useful items
- Item sets (equipping multiple items of a set gives a bonus)