Monday, April 2, 2012

Introduction to the Blog

As everyone seems to have their blog these days, so do I. In this first post, I will tell you about this blog, its content and why I made it.

The content


The most important part of a blog is its content. I have interests in IT and programming, games, game development and fantasy/sci-fi/horror. I'll start up a few series of posts, ranging from monster/dungeon design over reviews and thoughts about games to some small tutorials and hints about development.

The name


This was the hardest part for me. A name is usually one of the first things people see. It has to reflect a part of the interests of the blogger. Unknown Kadath is a part of Lovecraft's mythos of outer realms and weird tales, figuring prominently in the Dream-Quest of Unknown Kadath.

Me


I guess I should introduce myself. My name's is Jonas Vergison, age 20 as of writing. I work as a programmer for Limotec. For the browser game Pandimus I'm a moderator by the name of Pherione.
 And that's about it, for starters. I always say, you can learn a lot more about people by their acts than by what they say about themselves.